Sat, Dec 09|
Winterizing for the dogs volunteer Day!!
The dogs really need your help to remain warm and toasty this winter.
Time & Location
Dec 09, 2023, 9:00 AM – 3:10 PM
Clarkdale, 4555 N Peyton Pl, Clarkdale, AZ 86324, USA
About the Event
Each year we need help ensuring the dogs remain warm and safe. Without volunteers to help some could be very cold or the facility could suffer freeze damage. PLEASE come to help us make a warm safe place for them. We serve lunch around 1'ish. You can bring your tools, handy skills and love for the dogs.
Thank you so much - below is a list of fun stuff to do. There are more too.
- Put up Tarp over kennels – requires a sense of humor and zip tie skills.
- Fasten warming beds to dog houses and outdoor crates – Requires drill gun screwing skills.
- Playing with puppies – Requires playing with puppy skills.
- Wrapping above-ground water pipes – requires some creative thinking and tape-using skills.
- Making cables for the sunshade attachments – requires skills in cutting wire cable and using crimpers to attach hooks, etc.
- Moving crates and other stuff for sale to raise money for PRH – requires lifting skills.
- Patching up a metal shed to be used for shade by the dogs in the summer – metal panel work experience and drill gun screwing experience.
- Raking, cleaning debris from the property, mending some privacy screens – Typical yard work skills.
- Walking dogs, petting dogs, talking to dogs, making funny faces at dogs – dog-loving skills.
- Miscellaneous to do - miscellaneous skills
- Optional – pressure washer pump replacement
- Optional - Automotive issue diagnosis
- Optional – Replacing brackets on dog auto water troughs